Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Self control?

Pretty much gone this week. And that's a sign I need to deal with more than just my eating. It's a sign that I've already lost all the self control in the other areas of my life.

Stink.

I hate it when that happens.

So I'm back to trying to stay on top of things. Prioritizing. Making lists. Using a timer. Flylady. Menu planning. Eating right.

I haven't gained that much weight, but my weight has gone up in the past week. I've been binge comfort food eating. And that usually means I'm at the bottom. So... it's time for a change. It's time to head back up!

1 comment:

Susan Beth said...

Praying for you! I'll offer the encouragement that doing all the lists, menu planning, etc. will produce results rather quickly. It is indeed amazing! Life is so challenging - there never really is any down time. Always have to be on our toes!