Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Weigh Day - Week 9

I have done it. I have dropped my weight below 120 lbs and boy does it feel good! I've still got 4 lbs to go to reach my intermediate goal, and 9 lbs to reach my September goal, but this morning when I weighed my scale said 119.2.

WOW.

I've officially lost 12 lbs. I'm still making progress 2 months after I started trying to lose weight. I'm still losing 1-2 lbs a week, and I lost 2 lbs this week even after 3 days of not recording over the weekend. Hey - it was my daughter's birthday party and a day at the lake. Who wants to count calories for those? But my habits are changing and I'm finding myself more moderate even when I'm not counting. I didn't eat 16 cookies and 3 cupcakes at the party. I ate 1 or 2 cookies and 1 cupcake. And half a hamburger and some fruit salad. I would have eaten the whole hamburger, but I got distracted with the party and found my hamburger half eaten a couple hours later. Ooops.

Anyway... I can see things changing, both inside and out of myself. And it feels good.

No comments: