We had our last class of the series today in Aerial Dance. I am always SO GIDDY by the end of class! I start out all normal-like, and end up with a big ol' stupid grin plastered across my face! My endurance is building, as are my strength and flexibility, which just make class even more fun!
The best part is that the next session starts up in 2 weeks, so I don't even have to wait long in between sessions - I missed one last year, so the first was in January, the second was in May (?) and this was my third. Now I can just jump right into the 4th session and not even have to go through the first week of trying to remember how to do things!! I'm so excited!
Today, for the first time, I got myself up into a sitting position on the trapeze while "flying" (swinging back and forth) and did a series of poses while flying! It was so fun! I'm really looking forward to the next session and learning a lot more!
Now if I could only manage to do something during the week to continue to work on my flexibility and strength - that would be good, too. =D

1 comment:
I haven't checked in here in awhile, but I'm glad I did today. That is exciting. What a fun hobby/sport you have found! And so unique! I'm glad you are making progress in learning new skills!
Post a Comment