Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's 3:00 in the morning...

... what am I doing awake??!!

Every time I have to lay down, I have an urgent need to pee. But it's happened so many times and I've gotten up to go so many times, that there just isn't anything in my bladder any more. Ugh. I'm blaming that on the dandelion root tea. MILD diuretic. Yeah. Whatever. We'll see if I decide to drink it tomorrow. Not if I have to feel like this again!

I'm also spotting for no apparent reason, here smack dab in the middle of my cycle. A week from now I'd call it implantation bleeding. Two weeks from now I'd call it the onset of AF. But right now? I don't normally spot when I ovulate, and it's clotty, so I think I'll call the doctor in the morning. I checked and checked and checked online, and I don't think it's related to the tea.

But here it is, 3:00 in the morning and I'm still awake. Argh.

No comments: