I was SO scared to get on the scale this morning given that the last two times I got on the day after seeing 118.0 I gained 2 lbs over night! I did NOT want to see a 2 lb gain again today! (That could be part of what has helped me stay on track while I've been sick.) So I got on the scale and it said...
117.0WAHOO! I lost a full lb from yesterday!
That's a good way to start off the day!
2 comments:
Yahoo! You are awesome! And looking great too - except for that sickness thing. Are you still sick?
I truely think you can lose another pound in a week, if you are able to exercise. But, DO NOT EXERCISE if you are still sick. Your body needs to have its resources to fight the virus, bacteria, or whatever.
Oh yeah! Medical/weight-loss expert Susan Beth has spoken. Go ahead, laugh at me!
Hey, if you see lots of hits for this blog it's not that I'm stalking you. I use it to get to the recipe calculator, because I haven't saved that to my favorites yet. I'll do that this time!
Post a Comment