Today I had my first coffee drink (sweet, creamy coffee drink, that is) since the beginning of the year. It would seem that I am getting tea or black coffee when out and about, which is good. Today, though, I got a yummy coffee drink and savored every moment of it. I also planned to have it, so it wasn't something that I was craving. It was something that I planned for last night and got this morning, and it was a big part of my breakfast. I also got it sugar free, which helped me not drop to a blood sugar low afterward.
In all, I am learning to eat breakfast, lunch, a 3:00 snack, and dinner. That seems to be a good food schedule for me.
Still working on the exercise front, but it is a work in progress. My plan is to exercise 3 times this week. So far I've exercised once. Tomorrow morning Kristiina and I are going ice skating with the girls, so hopefully I will get some exercise in that way, but only if I actually push myself and work at it.

No comments:
Post a Comment