I'm learning the difference between hunger and cravings. I'm sure many people just know the difference, but I am having to learn. And I think I am learning! If it's breakfast time, lunch time, 3pm, or dinner time, I'm hungry. If something just sounds good, I'm probably just craving it. I'm working on drinking water in between meals. That helps keep me full and helps keep the water weight off.
I weighed in at 147.8 today. Down 1 lb from yesterday, so if I can just do it again tomorrow I will show the 5 lb January loss!
Working on eating healthy today. Had a slimfast shake for breakfast. I like that as an alternative to yummy coffee that I so often want! I had a Weight Watchers meal for lunch. That was good, too, as I was feeling hungry and just wanted to munch on things. I decided before I got home (and before I went through the drive through at Wendy's!) that I was going to eat one, and it kept me from snacking on things, knowing that I was going to have hot, yummy Mexican food for lunch. Woohoo!
Today I am packing to head to Kansas for Mommom's funeral. I am playing piano and singing "In His Time" at the funeral and I am just remembering today that "He makes all things beautiful in His time" when I look in the mirror and feel wide. Even with my super cute slimming dress on, I still feel wide today! My feelings will not derail my focus, though!!

No comments:
Post a Comment