Sunday, January 16, 2011

Leadership Conference...

Here I am at Leadership in Houston and already we've eaten out twice. I am happy to say that I am making good choices and thoroughly enjoying my food - and staying within my allotted calories so far! We are doing plenty of walking, so I am counting that as exercise and calling it good.

I stopped in to the little cafe downstairs and picked up lunch for the morning to avoid eating out... yogurt, raisin bran, and a banana. Not a whole lot of protein there, but not a bad start to my day.

I am tracking calories on SparkPeople, even if I am not so consistent in posting here. Right now I am having a hard time sleeping (it's almost 3 am! I will be up in 4 hours) so I figured I might as well post an update since the shut-eye isn't happening.

One of the things I am committing to this year is discipline, and specifically for 90 days. I am pretty sure this will include my eating and exercise habits, so I am excited about the progress! I'll keep you posted...

1 comment:

Susan Beth said...

Good job on choices that you could enjoy but still stay within limits! Traveling is hard, but it sounds like you're doing great!