Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fighting...

I'm fighting with these two pounds and they seem to be winning right now! Ugh. I have been getting some walking in, which is more than I had been doing, but apparently not enough. Not sure what's going on, but it's annoying. I have not been recording my food, but I don't think I've been over eating really, so maybe I just need to go back to tracking every single calorie. I hate being tied to the computer to do that, because it's so nice outside Ellie and I have been just playing and I haven't wanted to be tied to this thing! *sigh*

Maybe I just need to go for a LONG walk today and kill a couple hours. Unfortunately, I don't think I can stand the heat for that long, so I'm not sure what the plan for today is yet. But so far I've just had 200 grams of strawberries for breakfast, so at least I'm okay on food at this point.

2 comments:

Susan Beth said...

Tough week! Keeping count is essential because I think things sneak up on us. Can you set up your laptop to be outside so you can be with Ellie and still get what you need information wise?

Susan Beth said...

Hey you! I need to know what to pray for you. Are you still in a fight to get the weight off? How's your eating? Get any exercise in the last five days? Just wondering. And how can I use my Shazam word if you don't let me know those great things that are happening?