But then a couple weeks ago they introduced a new menu item: Turkey Wraps.
They haven't yet released the nutrition information for it yet, but I did some of my own figuring on Spark Recipes, and came up with the following information, which I feel is fairly accurate:
Calories: 527
Fat: 24 g
Carbs: 41
Fiber: 0.5
Protein: 36
Now, 527 calories is a lot, but the wraps are nice and big and a half wrap fills me up. So I end up with a 265 calorie dinner that is filling, and high in protein. They come sliced in half, so the guesswork is eliminated (you know, the "I'm just going to eat about half of this" when you really end up eating about 3/4.) and it's just as good the next day after it's been refrigerated.
So the Turkey Wrap is my new favorite. I will get that every time we eat dinner at Costco now. And at 265 calories, I may even end up with room for dessert.

No comments:
Post a Comment