Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I should go to bed.

It's past midnight and I should go to bed. But I've been working on a project I was hoping to finish before Bible study tomorrow so I could get it to one of the ladies then. But at this point my brain isn't really functioning well, so I should just get up and finish it in the morning.

I ended my day with not yet 1200 calories, so I'll consume a little something before I turn in for the night. Not ideal, but that's where I am. I've had PLENTY of water today, and I made it to 25 grams of fiber. 4-5 fruits and veggies, depending on serving sizes, but I'm happy with that. And I even got a walk / jog in tonight with the family. Well, we all walked to the park, then Leif played with Ellie while I walked/jogged around the lake and back to the park, then we all walked home. It's good for 40 minutes of exercise at least, putting me at 150 minutes of exercise this week already!

Okay... I'm heading to bed. G'night.

No comments: