Monday, April 28, 2008

Not good. Not good at all.

Today was built on convenience eating during the day, as I was working quickly to get the house all cleaned up after the weekend. Leif called about noon saying he had invited about 10 people over for dinner and, while I didn't have to do any of the cooking, I did need to get things company ready! So I ate what I could quickly and ended up munching and nibbling on things much more than I usually do. Then we had barbecue bison burgers (with cheese!) for dinner, and cheesecake, and cookies. So, yeah... it was not good at all. On top of that I didn't get a walk in because I was trying to get caught up on the laundry, so... We'll just call today done and move on.

1 comment:

Susan Beth said...

Days like this happen! That is what bonus points are for in WW. You will recover!