Ha! The day has improved since this morning. The vitamins did indeed help, and about an hour later I was ready to face the day. I made the bed and got ready to go for a walk. I put Ellie in the double jogging stroller at noon and we headed over to pick up Corinne (to give Taylor a little break and get Corinne out and about!) and go for a walk. Originally I planned to just walk around the pond and head home. But instead we went out and walked around the entire subdivision! I just mapped it out on Streets and Trips, and it says we walked 3.5 miles. My legs agree! We were out walking for over an hour.
My day has also improved because I found out that beans are a vegetable! I probably won't count them as one too often, and I'll try to get my fruits and veggies from other sources, but on a day like today I'm glad to hear that they count toward my veggie count! Plus, it's just after lunch and I've already had 24 grams of fiber today! We're having chili for dinner, too, so that will add another 9 grams. Yay! So I should be able to make my goal, no problem!
Also, the good news about Jennifer helped with my day. The Lord is good, and her laughter this morning and the delayed spinal tap are both reasons to praise Him today!

1 comment:
Yes! Jen's good news was a day maker!
Glad your day improved! Your walk sounds great! If you are sore tomorrow, walk some more to get the acids out of your muscles!
Post a Comment